Learn the essential things you need to know about food and eating to improve your hormones and fertility.
Learn how to improve your nutrients and reduce inflammation to increase progesterone, improve egg quality, and optimize ovulation.
Be guided step by step through 4 weeks of fully laid out fertility-friendly recipes that are synced with each phase of your monthly hormonal cycle.
This offer includes
- The Fertile Food Formula course
- The Cooking Code course
- The complete Womanhood Wellness™ Whole Food Recipe Book with over 120 recipes.
What's Inside the Fertile Food Formula course?
Module 1: What You Need to Know About Food
- Lesson 1: The Hydration Hero
- Lesson 2: Nutrient-Dense, Organic, Whole Foods
- Lesson 3: Balancing Your Blood Sugar
- Lesson 4: Inflammation, Food, and Hormones
- Lesson 5: Navigating the World of Food
- Lesson 6: Cooking Whole Foods 101
Module 2: Nourishment Action Steps
- Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced action steps for optimizing your food and nourishment for fertility.
Module 3: Food Focus: Recipes to Start With
- Top 3 Food Focus Areas to Start With
- Protein for Breakfast
- Superfood Kitchen Staples
- Adrenal Loving Foods
Module 4: The Complete Womanhood Wellness Recipe Book
- Includes over 120 whole-food recipes designed to heal your hormones and boost your fertility.
- All recipes are free of gluten and dairy.
Module 5: Cycle Synced Meal Plans for Boosting Fertility
- Week 1: Menstrual Phase meals, shopping lists, and recipe guide.
- Week 2: Follicular Phase meals, shopping lists, and recipe guide.
- Week 3: First Week of Luteal Phase meals, shopping lists, and recipe guide.
- Week 4: Second Week of Luteal Phase meals, shopping lists, and recipe guide.
- *** All meal plans include whole-food recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
What's inside The Cooking Code Course?
Welcome to the Cooking Code
What Kind of Cook Are You?
- What Kind of Cook Are You?
- Improve Creatives + Meal Building Guides
- Recipe Followers
- Cooking Tips
Cooking the Four Meal Building Categories
- Energy Veggies + Nutrient Dense Carbohydrates (cooking videos)
- Energy Veggies: Roasted
- Energy Veggies: Mash
- Energy Veggies: Bisque
- Nutrient Dense Carbs: Fruit
- Vegetables (cooking videos)
- Veggies + Leafy Greens
- Vegetables: Roasted
- Vegetables: Steamed
- Vegetables: Sautéed
- Protein (cooking videos)
- Protein - Plant & Animal Based
- Protein Plant-Based: Dahl
- Lemon Chicken
- Simple Salmon
- Turkey Meatballs
- Kickin' Chicken
- Parchment Salmon
- Fats and Oils
- Cooking & Drizzling
- Art of a Salad Dressing
- Congratulations, You Did It!